Our Service Standards
The following Service Standards are what makes us stand out from the crowd:
- Your time is important. If we are ever delayed for an appointment, we will call you to let you know.
- You want to know how much it will cost. That’s why we provide an Obligation-Free On-Site quote to most areas.
- You’ll get FAST SERVICE with 95% of jobs completed within 48 hours of calling (Mostly Same Day or Next Day Service). We carry a comprehensive range of parts on board, so most jobs can be done ON-THE-SPOT.
- You’ll get top quality parts and a 5-YEAR WARRANTY. We believe that only using the best quality available ensures your antenna system performs better and lasts longer. If at any time during the 5-YEAR WARRANTY period the reception fails as a result of our workmanship or the parts we supply, we’ll fix it for FREE.
- You’re covered because we carry a $10Million Public Liability and Products damage insurance policy – that gives you peace of mind.
- You won’t have a mess to clean up because we always clean up when the job is done.
Our Service Philosophy
We believe that getting a quality job done is not so much about the bits and pieces that are used (parts) as it is about the service you receive.
Whilst we only use the very best quality parts available (using top brands like Hills, Wisi, Kingray, etc) and guarantee our work, we still think that quality is much more than that. It’s an attitude.
We know that some of our competitors are cheaper than us. They can achieve that by using lesser quality parts, giving low or no warranty and sometimes by skimping on costs (like insurance)…but we don’t want to compete at that level. We don’t want to compromise our standards.
We want to do the very best work that we can. We want our customers to feel special and be satisfied that they got the very best job available to them.
We back our work up with a full 5-YEAR Parts & Labour WARRANTY because we are proud of our work.
In fact Antenna Wizards are the ONLY antenna installers in the Hunter Valley that offer 5-Year Warranty as standard on all work carried out.